On behalf of the Hawk faculty and staff, welcome to Irons Jr. High School. Registration during the school year is normally on a first come, first served basis.
Irons is participating in an online registration program for our district. Please click on the link below to start the process. All documentation listed below must be brought to the school when you meet with the registrar.
Documentation to have with you at the registration appointment:
Student will not be enrolled into school without this!
Required immunizations can be found below.
Proof of Residence
Student will not be enrolled without this!
- Please verify that you are in the Irons attendance zone, using the link below.
- Proof of residence must show your name and address, i.e. utility bills that show a service address, such as electricity or gas, or a purchase/lease agreement on a home/apartment.
- We cannot use a driver’s license or bank statement as proof of residence.
- Original Social Security Card
- Original birth certificate
Previous school records
(i.e. transcript, report cards, test scores, special programs, ARD paperwork, withdrawal papers, or final report card if summer enrollment).
(if needed) i.e. custody papers, guardianship, etc.
A student may ONLY be withdrawn from school by his/her parent or guardian.
- Please call at least 24 hours in advance to 936-709-8503 to notify the Registrar that you wish to withdraw your student. We will try to accommodate same-day withdrawals in a timely manner.
- When withdrawing or transferring your student, please bring all textbooks, library books, and any club’s or organizations equipment to school at the time of the withdrawal.