Parent Access Center
Parent Access Center is a free program available to all CISD parent/guardians that allows viewing of helpful information regarding student attendance, report cards, progress reports, daily grades, state test results, Students Achieving Excellence (SAE), discipline and available lunch money. Parents may also sign up to receive an email alert when an assignment score is inputted or updated.
Remind Text Alerts
Use Remind to sign up for important updates from Mr. Fuller. Remind will be used to send out short messages and reminders when time may be critical, i.e. weather closures, event cancellations, or upcoming functions. Remind is free on any device and I never see your number and you never see my number!
- If you have a smartphone, get push notifications.
- On your iPhone or Android phone, open your web browser and go to the following link:
- Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind.
- You will be prompted to download the mobile app.
- To receive messages via text notifications.
- Text the message @irons16-17 to the number 81010. If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @irons16-17 to (469) 732-3851
- Don’t have a mobile phone?
- Go to rmd.at/irons16-17 on a desktop computer to sign up for email notifications.